Creditinfo is a respected provider of credit risk management services in Malta.
Creditinfo Malta was founded in 2002, and was the primary overseas business venture by its Icelandic majority shareholder now known as Creditinfo Group.
We are widely known to the Maltese market simply as Creditinfo and we are the first company established in the credit risk market segment in Malta. This track record reinforces our expertise in credit risk management in Malta enabling us to continue to grow and offer appropriate products to our clients.
Together with Dun and Bradstreet, a partner since 2004, and access to a range of value added solutions in modelling and analytics, supported by specialist staff, Creditinfo Malta is well placed to serve its customers in Malta and abroad.
Going into our 10th year of service, it has entrenched its commitment to business intelligence and credit risk management to the Maltese credit market. Creditinfo will continue to review and introduce new products and services to its market.
Becoming part of the dynamic Creditinfo Group has enabled Creditinfo Malta to leverage the expertise, resources and solutions of a well-established credit risk management group to partner with customers to provide best practice solutions and data-supported products for risk management across the customer life cycle.
Creditinfo Malta has led the way by introducing the Maltese market to:
- Access to public notices and related default information from 2002
- Weekly reviews of credit and commercial information since 2003
- Access to client-sourced bounced cheques, and other dishonoured credit instruments since 2003
- A range of commercial and consumer client monitoring services since 2003
- Business Reports with Financials and Ratios giving indications of creditworthiness since 2003
- Business credit reports in 2004
- Dun and Bradstreet credit ratings since 2004
- Risk Indicator since 2012
These milestones have been reached by using advanced technology, communication infrastructures, and investing in appropriate state of the art technologies.
The skilled and specialized staff of Creditinfo Malta together with the Shareholders and D&B partners offers a wide network of Risk Management Tools for Malta and companies abroad.
We will continue to expand our range of solutions and services with innovative ways to meet the business challenges of our clients.